Green Power Program
RénoVert tax credit
Carry out eco-responsible home renovations and take advantage of the Green Power Program temporary tax credit.
This tax credit is applicable on work relating to a home's mechanical systems: heating, air conditioning, water-heating and ventilation systems.
See details to join the Green power subsidy program offered by the Government of Quebec.
- - Installing an ENERGY STAR certified air-source heat pump
- - Replacing the heat pump of an existing geothermal system
- - Replacing the oil heating system with a propane or natural gas system
- - Replacing the oil, propane or natural gas heating system with an electric system
- - Replacing the oil, propane, natural gas or electric heating system with an approved integrated mechanical system (IMS)
- Air conditioning
- - Replacing a window or central air conditioner with an ENERGY STAR certified air conditioner
- - Replacing a central air conditioner with an ENERGY STAR certified air-source heat pump
- Water heater
- Replacing an oil water heater with a propane or natural gas water heater, provided the new water heater is one of the following :
- ENERGY STAR certified instant water heaters with an energy factor (EF) of at least 0.90
- Condensing tank type water heater with 95% or higher thermal efficiency
- Replacing an oil, propane or natural gas water heater with an electric water heater
- Ventilation system
- - Installating an ENERGY STAR certified fan/heat recovery unit or fan/energy recovery unit